PART AView the clip of the first episode of the Colbert Report (a cable TV show formerly on the Comedy Central Network) on the link listed below. In the link Stephen Colbert defines “Truthiness” – a word that he invented. Colbert’s definition of “Truthiness” is key to answering the discussion question.http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/63ite2/the-word—truthiness (Links to an external site.)Write in your own words a concise definition of Critical Thinking. Your definition should be based on the assigned readings and the Lecture for this module. Then describe how your definition of Critical Thinking differs from Stephen Colbert’s definition of “truthiness.” PART B Watch the Carl Sagan video clip about Eratosthenes.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLI7WZZRJQ (Links to an external site.)Discuss the reasoning used to arrive at the conclusions. In particular, describe briefly and concisely the following:The reasoning used by the ancient Greek philosopher/scientist Erastothenes to arrive at his conclusions about the curvature of the earth and the size of the earth.Which of the 7 Positive Critical Thinking Habits of Mind discussed in the lecture and reading material are most likely present in the reasoning used? For the Positive Habits you select, be sure that you provide specific reasons that support your choices.
PHIL 210 – Cable TV show formerly on the Comedy Central
by writings | Apr 6, 2019 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.