- Complete Section 5 – Postmortem Plan and Section 6 – References of the risk management plan by developing the results, conclusion, and follow up for your chosen case study or work project.
Evaluating results and working toward improvements are necessary for continual process improvement. This is an important part of every company’s risk planning and quality process.
To make process improvements in risk management and quality planning, you must collect and evaluate data. A risk management auditing process will determine whether there are areas that should be specificallyy evaluated for improvement.
The Risk Management Plan documents the results, conclusion, follow-up activities, and corrective actions for the project postmortem plan. The information from the postmortem pan informs future continual process improvement. Postmortem activities include determining the benefits of different risk management strategies and elements for future application.
Microsoft Project is the recommended software tool for this course due to its wide industry acceptance and its use in many project management professional roles. This is provided to you through MS Imagine.
- If you have a Capella MS Imagine account, go to Step 2. Otherwise, see the instructions for registering an account at .
- Log into the .
- Identify the version of MS Visio 2016 and Project Professional 2016 that is compatible with your operating system.
- Download and install.
- If you encounter any difficulties in the download and installation process, post a detailed question in the Ask Your Faculty Discussion in the menu dropdown when you click the image of your faculty.
This assessment includes developing the postmortem plan for a risk management plan. Your completed plan could be used as evidence of your learning for a job interview or an annual employment review. Review the Risk Management Plan Template before beginning this assessment. Note: Developing a risk management plan for a project requires specific steps in sequence. Complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
A risk management auditing process will determine whether there are areas that should be specically evaluated for improvement.
Microsoft Project is the recommended software tool for this assessment.
Sections 5 and 6 Postmortem Plan and References
In Section 5, determine the results and how to collect, review, and list dierent types of corrective actions. Determine the benets of dierent risk management strategies and describe the elements that make up a robust risk management plan. Be sure to include references in Section 6.
Complete Sections 5 and 6 of the Risk Management Plan template. You must include the following sections. Refer to the template for directions on what to put in each.
- Section 5 Postmortem Plan.
- 5.1 Results.
- 5.2 Follow-up.
- Section 6 References.
- Deliverable Format
- References: Use scholarly or academic sources where applicable. There is no set number of references required for this assessment.
- Use the Risk Management Plan Template you started in Assessment 1.
- Insert appropriate supporting tables and other supporting information, if needed.
- Do not submit multiple les, PDF les, or ZIP les.
- Follow the . Be sure to use single-spaced paragraphs.
- Use APA style and format for references and in-text citations.
- Length: No specific length requirements. Include all pertinent information.
The work you did in this course demonstrates your competency in applying knowledge and skills required of an MBA learner in the workplace. Include your completed Risk Management Plan Template in your personal ePortfolio.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 2: Evaluate risk impact analysis methods for application in a project.
- Describe how results data will be collected and reviewed to determine corrective actions.
- Describe the impact of postmortem results on the organization.
- Competency 3: Evaluate risk analysis techniques.
- Evaluate the organization’s view of risk management and approach, resulting from project outcomes.
- Competency 4: Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the project management profession.
- Recommend corrective plan procedures to effectively manage risk.
- Your course instructor will use the scoring guide to review your deliverable as if they were your immediate supervisor. Review the scoring guide prior to developing and submitting your assignment.
error: Content is protected !!