The purpose of this is to investigate a minimum of five current nursing research publications. Copies of 5 retrieved full-text publications (attached below) must be accurately cited on reference page and formatted in APA style. Work must be at least 3 pages. Template and grading rubric will be used to evaluate this work.
1. Smith, J. D., Fu, E., & Kobayashi, M. A. (2020). Prevention and Management of Childhood Obesity and Its Psychological and Health Comorbidities. Annual review of clinical psychology, 16, 351378.
2. Ojeda-Rodrguez, A., Zazpe, I., Morell-Azanza, L., Chueca, M. J., Azcona-Sanjulian, M. C., & Marti, A. (2018). Improved Diet Quality and Nutrient Adequacy in Children and Adolescents with Abdominal Obesity after a Lifestyle Intervention. Nutrients, 10(10), 1500.
3. Kubik, M. Y., Fulkerson, J. A., Sirard, J. R., Garwick, A., Temple, J., Gurvich, O., Lee, J., & Dudovitz, B. (2018). School-based secondary prevention of overweight and obesity among 8- to 12-year old children: Design and sample characteristics of the SNAPSHOT trial. Contemporary clinical trials, 75, 918. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cct.2018.10.011
4. Seo, Y. G., Lim, H., Kim, Y., Ju, Y. S., Lee, H. J., Jang, H. B., Park, S. I., & Park, K. H. (2019). The Effect of a Multidisciplinary Lifestyle Intervention on Obesity Status, Body Composition, Physical Fitness, and Cardiometabolic Risk Markers in Children and Adolescents with Obesity. Nutrients, 11(1), 137. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11010137
5. Snchez-Martnez, F., Brugueras, S., Serral, G., Valmayor, S., Jurez, O., Lpez, M. J., Ariza, C., & Group, O. (2021). Three-Year Follow-Up of the POIBA Intervention on Childhood Obesity: A Quasi-Experimental Study. Nutrients, 13(2), 453. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu13020453