Forgiveness is key to a healthy marriage and self-awareness is the first step to offering forgiveness. Consider Worthington’s “injustice gap” experiential theory as an explanation for the impact a personal offense has on an individual (p. 121). Now consider his concepts of “decisional forgiveness” and “emotional forgiveness” as desired goals of the forgiveness process. How might these concepts bring self-awareness that could serve a person’s ability to forgive their spouse? What key points of resistance do you predict would challenge an individual’s ability to offer both forms of forgiveness to their mate?
Christian Counsellors. Caring for people God;s way
by writings | Apr 4, 2019 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.