Use the following format requirements on all submissions.
Writing Style APA (American Psychological Association) Note: To find detailed information on APA manuscript style guidelines on the Internet, go to www.apastyle.org. Margins 1” all sides Paragraphs The entire document should be double-spaced on standard-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″) Headings Bold Type Style and Size Times New Roman, 12 point Software MS Word
T06 Cyber Security
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
1. What does the Electronic Privacy Control Act of 1986 address?
2. How many titles are there in the Act?
3. Explain what each of the titles covers.
4. List any exceptions and amendments to the original Act of 1986.
5. What is the rationale behind the creation of this Act?