One to three pages of scholarly writing in paragraph format, not counting the title page or reference page
- Brief introduction of the case
- Identification of the main diagnosis with supporting rationale
- Identification of at least two additional differential diagnoses with brief rationale for why these were ruled out
- Diagnostic plan with supporting rationale or references
- A specific treatment plan supported by recent clinical guidelines
- Please refer to the rubric for point value and requirements. In general, these elements must be covered as per the rubric.