Budgeting is a tool used by management for performing the functions of planning, coordinating, and controlling operations of a business. Our textbook, Managing Accounting Concepts, describes 2 main types of budgeting: static budgets and flexible budgets.
write a minimum of 175 words:
Differentiate between the 2 types of budgets.
Provide an example of the type of business or company that would benefit from using a flexible budget.
Provide support for your business selection and include the advantage for using a flexible budget over a static budget.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.