- Week 9 Journal – Reflexive Journal is on Prioritizing Health Care
please read Chapter 14 Prioritizing Health Care
Reflexivity is reflection for the purpose of personal growth and developing deeper understanding. Sometimes this understanding is of ourselves; sometimes it allows us to understand others. When we develop a better understanding of others and what they experience, we can grow, even if only in small ways. These journals are a tool to promote that growth.
In a journal entry of at least 250 words, record your thoughts about these questions:
- What do you think about the topics covered in this week?
- What in your personal experience may have influenced your thinking about this issue? Consider social/cultural norms, religious beliefs, environment, and background.
- As you experienced the perspectives presented in this week, what thoughts or questions surfaced about the topic?
- Have your perspectives about this topic changed in any way? Why or why not?
error: Content is protected !!